CTS is the Trading System platform with a complete set of functionalities to execute institutional or retail orders, connectivity to over eighty financial exchanges/networks/MTFs and to most brokers.
The system manages the workflow between Sales and Traders and offers Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Order Management, Algorithmic Trading and Smart Order Routing for all asset classes (equities, bonds, funds, derivatives, money market, forex) for trading on electronic markets, directly, via brokers or OTC.
- Multi-Market, Multi-Source & Multi-Asset Information Data Feed
- Multi-Market & Multi-Asset Trading
- Care Order Management
- Bulking (aggregation of several orders for trading as a large single order)
- Basket Trading
- Algorithmic Trading
- Interface from and to MS Excel
- Measurement of execution quality in real time (Benchmarking)
- Portfolio Management
- Configuration of filters for pre-trade risk management to comply with obligations imposed from other markets
- Alerts (on orders, executions and market data)
- Supervisor station with transactional privileges or in “view only” mode
- Statistical Analysis of the order flow
- Chronological Audit Trail
- Middle Office functionality (allocations, netting, splitting).
- a strong integration of different functionalities in one single application: portfolio management, risk management, manual and algorithmic trading, order collection and monitoring of the STP order flow, allocation of executions to client accounts, with the possibility of netting and splitting;
- usage of remote Clients connected also through the internet with limited bandwidth requirements;
- web-based automatic software distribution for both first deployment and updates without running a software installation on the workstation (this reduces cost and time for software roll out).