MiFID II - Transaction Reporting
EliData proposes an established solution to manage the reporting requirements under MiFID II and to identify, consolidate and transmit all the orders and transactions data to the National Competent Authorities (NCAs), Trade Repositories, APAs and ARMs in the required time and format.
The EliData solution consists of a centralized (“core”) database and covers in the same way any other domestic or international reporting requirement. As such, it contributes to reducing the costs and complexity of managing a scenario where regulations expand and get continuously updated, worldwide.
With regard to MiFID II the achieved targets are the following:
- complete Audit Trail.
The Transaction Reporting and Enterprise Data Management solution proposed by EliData
The GRS- MiFID II solution consists of the following key features:
- it covers all the financial instruments on a cross assets basis: equity, bonds, derivative instruments, rates and FX - listed and OTC;
- it covers all the financial events and operations: orders, contracts, cancellations, expiry, early termination, restructuring;
- it can interact with any Front-, Back-Office, OMS, and Position Keeping system developed by third parties – the majority of these providers (nearly all those active in Italy) is most likely already on a live or previously production tested integration;
- the order and execution data are handled in a completely integrated manner with static data;
- a GUI (Front-End) is available to view the data in a practical graphic format;
- the data can be elaborated for any kind of analysis (for example trading data and best execution), monitoring, budgeting, or other;
- Transaction Reporting is the primary application of the platform. New destinations (i.e. markets) can be added or updated very easily;
National Competent Authorities (NCAs), ARM e APA with certified connectivity
- Bloomberg Data Reporting Services Limited ARM
- Bloomberg Data Reporting Services Limited APA
- UnaVista Trade Repository ARM
- TRADEcho APA
For more information please contact email@example.com